Part of the Santas Around the World collection, Father Christmas travels to the land of France. He carries a tray with sparkling wine while holding a staff featuring the Eiffel Tower. On his robe, a scene of iconic French monuments shows his heritage.
- From Enesco’s Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Collection
- Intricately sculpted stone resin Santa
- French Santa wear a scene of iconic French monuments showing his heritage on his robe
- Sculpted stone resin with hand-painted features
- 7.25-inch (18.4 cm) height