Any horse can be a Palomino as long as it has a golden coat with an ivory-colored mane and tail. Recognized for its beauty by ancient royalty and kings and queens, the Palomino has long been a popular subject for artists.
- “Golden Girls” figurine for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by Lori Musil
- The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists.
- Showcases a trotting pony with raised detail and is crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 6.4-inch height (16.26 cm)
- Released 2019